So excited that Henry R is our June Model of the Month! We’re so happy to have him on our boards-between being the body behind Tahari’s Men’s fit, and his slew of castings for commercials, print campaigns and more, we’re excited to see what his future holds. Read below to learn more about this BICOASTAL MGMT hottie!
1. Where you are from?
– I was born in Venezuela and raised in Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean.
2. What you are into… studies, hobbies, special skills etc..?
– I love acting. I moved to New York to study theater. I also love to make time to go for long runs, play the guitar and read a good play.
3. Favorite clients from the biz?
– I have been lucky enough to work with great clients. From the ones starting up to the ones who have been around for years. I really enjoyed fitting for Rag & Bone. I worked twice with Pepsi last year. We did a project for the NFL and then for the MLB. It was a great crew to work with. Fit modeling is something I enjoy a lot because I get to see how things develop from a concept into something that will reach the market.
4. Dreams/goals any thing else of interest (any other dream clients?)
– I just want to grow and become better at what I do. Of course a Diesel, Dolce Gabbana or Calvin Klein campaign would be a dream come true.
5. Career highlights?
– A campaign back in Italy for Vodafone was a lot of fun. I got to play a construction man, and the shoots were from high above inside a hangar.
6. How did you get into modeling or acting?
– A good friend from back home insisted that I met with her modeling manager. Consequently he sent me to South Korea and China.