We are so excited to have Caleb as our BICOASTAL MGMT Model of the Month! After being in the industry for all types of modeling (he’s walked runways and shot editorials for top brands) he’s now found his niche in the Fit market! See below to hear more about Caleb:
1. Where you are from?
I’m from Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
2. What you are into… studies, hobbies, special skills etc..?
First and foremost I’m into fit modeling! I also enjoy camping and hiking with my dog Moxie. If we aren’t camping or hiking we love to sit at hame with a good book.
3. Favorite clients from the biz?
That’s a tough one! All of my clients are special and I enjoy working with all of them. Watching a brand grow and having a part in that is amazing!
4. Dreams/goals any thing else of interest (any other dream clients?)?
To be honest, I’d like to work with everyone! You learn a lot from working with different clients and I think if you pay attention you can really help create a nice fitting garment.
5. Career highlights?
I had a client who used to travel to Italy four times a year and they were kind enough to let me tag along. The people over there were great and the food was amazing. I have some special memories from those trips.
6. How did you get into modeling or acting?
I first got into modeling 9 years ago and for the past five I’ve been doing a lot of fit modeling. Long story short I was discovered in Iowa when a scout saw my senior pictures.
Of all the fun and amusing behind the scenes fashion week stories we heard this season, we definitely enjoyed Rico’s the most! He talked to us about his experience working for Kanye West’s line, Yeezy Season 3, at Madison Square Garden where the Kardashians filled the front row amongst many other celebrities!
See some candid photos below:
To keep up with Rico, you can follow him on Instagram here!
We had Lisa in the office the other day and were all super inspired to hear what she’s up to between castings and bookings! Our very own Bicoastal babe runs a beauty and wellness blog. She talks about her passion for holistic wellness and health, and how it’s positively affected her life, even through her diagnosis of PCOS which she’s explained below:
“I was diagnosed with Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) which was causing my acne and other symptoms. I hope to raise awareness of this illness that affects 1 in 10 women in the U.S., share my journey with you and natural remedies that I have used to heal myself.”
We are totally loving the beauty/health tips and tricks she’s blogged about…for example, see a blog post here about chia seeds! She talks not only about their nutritional value and versatility-but includes a yummy french toast recipe!
1) Nutrition -These tiny little guys pack a serious nutritional punch with:
- 3x more antioxidants than blueberries
- 8x more omega-3’s than a serving of salmon
- 5x more calcium than milk
- 7x more vitamin C than an orange
- 3x more iron than spinach
- 2x more potassium than bananas
- More protein than wheat, oats or barely
- High Fiber
2) Energy Boost – You can put down that energy drink or 3rd cup of coffee and swap it out for a serving of these seeds – best part is, no crash later, no added sugar or caffeine, all natural and all of that protein and fiber will keep you full!
…continue reading here!
Thank you, Lisa, for being so brave to share your battles-such an inspiration to us and, we’re sure, many other people!
To keep up with Lisa, make sure to follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and check out her blog!